А few days ago my students told me about very popular videos on youtube. Five hillarious clips about the annoying orrange. Watching them I laughed like billy :) I guess the secret is in play on words (pumpkin - plumpkin; ketchup - catch up, etc)
Actually word play means different literary techniques such as homographic and homophonic pans, palindromes, oxymorons, anagrams, etc.
Sorry, got off a subject - The Annoying Orange! Seeing once is better than hearing twice,
have fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA
Some jokes alike
- Why did the blond stare at the frozen orange juice can? Because it said "concentrate!"
- I got hit with a can of soda! Good thing it was a soft drink!!! Get it?! SOFT drink?!
- A woman tells a mushroom she doesn't date food. The mushroom says "Why? I'm a fungi!" Get it?! Fun guy?! You're not laughing.
- What's invisible and smells like carrots? Rabbit farts!
- Why don't vampires eat meat? Because they stay away from stakes! GET IT?! STAKES..STEAKS!!!
- Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted! GET IT?! A-SALT-ED?!
- The Energizer Bunny was just arrested!!! He was charged with battery! Get it?! Charged with battery?!
- Two bears were eating a clown. One says to the other, "Does this taste funny?" Get it?! Funny?! He's a clown!!!
- A knife decided to wear a suit. He looked really sharp! Get it?! SHARP?! GET IT?! Knives are sharp!!!
- What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree and an apple? A pineapple! GET IT?! PINE-APPLE?!