Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Meeting students' needs

As you know I'm teaching Business English, and the thing is my students are from various fields: management, IT, HR, PR, production, sales, finance, etc. No wonder, our course book (which is really very good) can't meet all their professional needs.
"What might be done under these circumstances?" I asked myself. And a few days ago one of my students ( She works for a fashion company) asked me to help her with clothing vocabulary (particular terminology for clothing designers, tailors, etc). So she gave me a push to surf on the net and find something handy for her. I created a special page for this student with certain links on my pbworks.com site. She was really happy about this! And today I made such pages with extra stuff for some other students.
Hope they will appreciate it as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment